Sunday, June 06, 2010

May 30, 2010 - LONDON! (Sunday)

Today Heather, Cebre and I went to the family ward. It was so nice to have children in the background! :) I loved it. Sunday school was phenomenal. Our teacher talked about the qualities that Ruth, Esther, and Naomi are known for. She asked us the questions, “If you could be known for two or three qualities, what would they be? What can you do this week to develop those more fully?” It really got me thinking. I hope I am known for my faith and love. A good lesson helps change peoples’ lives and she definitely helped me with mine.


After church, I came home and made some delicious pasta and took a 4-hour nap. I have had a cough basically since I got to London. Since I woke up from my four-hour nap, I haven’t had the cough as badly. I think I need some more sleep than I’m actually getting. :) Since then I have been updating my blog and listening to a CD of The Sixteen. Have I mentioned I love this group?


London is amazing... really.

No comments: