Sunday, June 06, 2010

June 6, 2010 - LONDON! (Windsor)

Windsor Castle
Me with Windsor castle
me with Windsor castle again!
Windsor Castle again! The Queen lives here sometimes
And me with another part of the Windsor castle


Today we went to Sacrament meeting at the London family ward. I really enjoy family wards. I went to a sung Eucharist with Chris and Matt at 11. It was beautiful! They only had four voices instead of a full choir. The male alto was also the conductor and the organist. He was a very busy man. They sang “O Sing Joyfully” which is what I sang when I went to Corpus Christi so it was really fun to listen to them singing it. It was really well done! The soprano was awesome! I’m noticing that I love British sopranos so much!


We went to Windsor on a coach and I had the most delicious Sunday roast at a pub. It was so good!! It was only 7 pounds too!! Later we went back and I got a toffee waffle. Um... I think Americans need to learn how to make real belgian waffles. It was so delicious.


We went to Evensong and I loved the performance! They were fantastic. I really love boys choirs. They are so free up high. I love it. I’m feeling really sick though so I’m going to go to bed now. :) Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Miss Melodie said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. I love browsing through your pictures and imagining all of your great adventures . . Sending hugs and kisses from thd Josh Fam Clan.