Today we got up early to get on the coach to Canterbury. We sat there for about 45 minutes and then were kicked off the coach because it was overheating so we could not go to Canterbury. Sad! Instead our professors paid for us to go on the London Eye. It was a really fun experience! The London eye is basically a giant enclosed ferris wheel. We rode in that for about 45 minutes and saw some beautiful sites of London. It was gorgeous from up there!
After that, we talked to Sister Hall for a short while about her life. It was fun! We also saw a movie in 4D. It was super cool! I loved it! I hope all movies are done in 4D someday.
Heather, Chris D. and I walked around taking pictures around London after that. We ate a gross British hotdog. I had my very first sip of coke. It was an enjoyable and relaxing day. When we got home that evening, we watched Brian Regan. Can I just reiterate how much I love that comedian? Awesome. It was a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment