Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Gratitude
I'm learning more about myself every day. Something I've really learned this week is to be grateful. When I am having a difficult time with life or myself or something that is going on, and I take time to help myself feel grateful for the blessings in my life, it takes less time to heal. I am happy again. I am so incredibly grateful. Last night I went to a beautiful concert given by the Utah Chamber Artists in St. Madeline's Cathedral in Salt Lake. I was moved to tears by the beauty of the music and the exquisite way it was performed. I am grateful for beautiful music. I am grateful for good books. I am grateful for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm grateful for Em. :)
Dangit, that's what I was going to say!
I'm grateful for Emilie too. :)
Me too!
Me three! Or four!
I'll bet Emilie is grateful for her fans - she seems to have quite the following. :)
When you're rich and famous for your gorgeous voice, Em, will you still remember us?
I am VERY grateful for you guys! :) You're all sweet.
Post a Comment