Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Conference Weekend
What an incredible weekend I had!! I performed in General Conference Saturday afternoon. I even got shown on the TV once! It was definitely an unforgettable experience. It was great for my family because they had someone to watch for in every conference session. My brother, Josh, is in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (MOTAB) and they performed in 3 of the 5 sessions. I performed in 1 of the 5 and Caitie's friend performed in the Priesthood session. I've always wondered what it was like for the MOTAB to have 20,000 people singing at them from the congregation. I must say, that was my favorite part. The congregational hymn was absolutely amazing. Yay for singing in choirs. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! I saw you on TV and I said, "Hey, that's Emily." And I felt special.
Post a Comment