Well, after the blog entry of all the stupid things guys have said to my sister and me, I suppose it would only be fair if I told something stupid one or the other of us had said to a guy. This happened last night.
One of us had a date last night with a guy she had not known for very long. As she was introducing the boy to our roommates she said, "This is Cassidy and this is Audrey. Girls this is Ra.... uhhh I mean Jeff." *awkward silence* "I am soooo sorry!"
Needless to say, the girl felt pretty stupid. It was stinkin' hilarious though. Ahh.. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And he ran to write it on the quote wall! That's the best part. :) Hooray for awkward boy stories. They're hysterical.
yay for boys in general, awkward or not they make life interesting.
Post a Comment