Monday, December 05, 2005

My Own Little Miracle

Today has been a very difficult day. It began with me waking up at 4:00 a.m. to finish my homework assignments for class today. I didn't have enough time to finish them even waking up that early. I went to my first class and my teacher wasn't in the best mood and she gave us all our papers back for the entire semesters. I got mostly A's, but I was frustrated with the B's I got. I didn't practice at all for sight singing and the teacher was a little upset about that. I went straight from there to Music Theory where I turned in my composition and had the class sing it.

After that was clogging. A nail has decided to stick up from the metal part of my shoe into the part where my toes are supposed to go. It's not the most comfortable thing. Clogging got out late and as soong as I finished changing I had the sinking feeling of remembering a test right before class and not studying at all. The whole way to the law building, I prayed and reviewed the test material. "Please help me remember something for this test."

I got there about 6 minutes late and as I walked up to the classroom, there was a white piece of paper on the door. "Dr. S___" is sick today. Your exam has been post-poned until tomorrow.

A direct answer to prayer, don't ya think? He answers prayers in mysterious ways sometimes. :) Maybe He didn't make my teacher sick. It's kinda fun to think so.


4 comments:

T said...

I hope you did well on your test today Emilie!!! I'm sure you did, as brilliant as you are! :)

Tolkien Boy said...

Good luck on the tests to come.

Tolkien Boy said...

And thanks for a lovely dinner.

Tolkien Boy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.