Sunday, June 25, 2006

Brian Reganism

It's official. My family has been indoctrinated with Brian Regan. They have not just been indoctrinated, they have been inculcated. We have watched the Brian Regan video twice already and my Dad wants to watch it again tonight or tomorrow. I love it! The first time we showed it, we showed it to just our immediate cousins and some aunts and uncles. The second time, we showed it to our second, and third cousins. The best part about that showing was that we had all these adults who were in their eighties coming in to watch because the laughter was so loud. We started watching it with about 15 people and ended with 35. It was wonderful. During our big family show, my Uncle used a Brian Regan quote. Yes, ladies and gentleman, it has begun. Brian Regan is the man.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I must agree with you there. Brian Regan is pretty much really cool. I only have one of his CDs but my siblings and I quote it all the time...and I just got married, so my husband has gotten into it as well. In fact, I went camping with his family and some friends and I quoted it the whole time driving all the "adults" insane. (No, I don't count myself as an adult yet). Anyway, I'm assuming that we're in Jordan with your brother...since your brother is Matt and we know Matt and he's in Jordan with us. And I think he went to Petra with us, too...

Anyway, keep blogging...next to BR it's probably about #4 on my list of things to do for fun when you're stuck in a foreign country doing nothing because your husband is in class all day.

I tried learning the alphabet but Alif-Baa jest izn't wurkin' laik huk-ed on p-honiks wurk-ed fur mi!