It seems for me that when one random person or event creeps up in my life, a whole bunch of random things from my past happen right after that. It is usually so unexpected that it knocks me right off balance. This happened last night. I received a letter from my very first boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss-all of whom happen to be the same person. He has been on a missions for 22 1/2 months now. I haven't seen him in 3 years. He wrote to tell me he had been thinking about me. He wants to tell me something when he gets back. He asked me to write to him. And at the end, he informed me that his family had just moved to Utah.
I'm really not sure how I feel about this. Crazy how things just pop up sometimes, eh? All I know is that I think too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment