


Well, apparently the clogging routine didn't scare my choir director away too much!! A few weeks ago, we started putting together our new set of pieces for a next choir concert for the BYU Women's Chorus. One of the sets we decided to perform was a bunch of swing and jazz music (so fun!!!). One of the songs we performed for that set was "In the Mood". I don't know how many of you know that piece, but if you looked it up on itunes, you would recognize it immediately. It's usually done as a band piece, but we sang the choir version.
Sister Applonie had me help with the "choirography" and then asked if I would help put a swing dance routine together. After several rehearsals and a race to find dancers, the dance was put together and it went beautifully!! Caitie, Nathaniel and I all danced in it and when the dancers ran back on stage after the concert, we received a standing ovation. Talk about energy!!!! It was soo much fun!! Here are just a few of the pictures from the concert.

3 comments:
By the way, if you want to see a video of it and you are on facebook, it's on my page. Go check it out!! It's a way fun video!
You were all truly amazing! Wow I loved that routine and your energy and dancing. I've watched it a ton--kudos to you, Caitie, Nathaniel, and all the other dancers. Great JOB!
Awesome job, Em! You are so talented.
Post a Comment