This year was amazing for Women's Chorus! Can you tell I'm excited about it?? :) The BYU Choirs had the awesome opportunity to sing in General Conference this year. Which meant that there was at least one Gardner singing in every session because I have two brothers in The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. :) Anyway, my favorite part of singing was actually the congregational hymn. Very few people have the chance to hear 20,000+ people sing a hymn at them. It truly was a beautiful experience. What a blessing to be able to share my testimony through song with the entire Church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm sure the experience was amazing! My heart went a flutter when I saw you singing on my laptop - I recognized you from your hair! Keep up the dancing - looks so fun.
WE SAW YOU!!! We were SOOOO excited:) We feel famous by association now! You are so adorable AND gorgeous. And talented. And fun. how DO you do it?!?!
We miss seeing you (in person) so much! We'll HAVE to get together before soon before we all leave!
Just want you to know that we have been checking you out...............fun to see all that you are doing!!!
Bishop and Sister J
barbara, I'm not sure of who you are... :) Who are you again?
Post a Comment