Friday, May 25, 2007

Baby Emily

What a wonderful month this has been!! Baby Emily was born on May 9th at 7:54 pm. These are her proud siblings and family. We have another Emily Gardner in the family!!!! What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations Dave and Lori! We love you!! And we love little Emily!















2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Congratulations on your beautiful neice (?) -- what a cutie! And YAY for blogging friends:) I'm so happy that you have a blog too -- now we can always keep track of eachother! WooHOO! How are things going for you Miss Emilie? Are you totally done with school?!!

Kara said...

Emilie! I was looking for Nauvoo friends and found yours. I hope life is treating you well. What all has been going on lately? Well, I love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Love,
Kara (Youngblood) Thomason