Friday, February 23, 2007

Seagulls in the Snow





When I woke up this morning, I was somewhat disappointed by the snow that was dumped on the ground last night. Don't get me wrong, I love snow. I think I'm just getting excited for Spring to come. Anyway, as I was walking along the sidewalk to get to school, I saw all these seagulls playing in the snow. They loved it! I think sometimes the seagulls were pretending they were the snowflakes and just glided along down with them. It was wonderful! After that, I was grateful for the snow. It really is gorgeous outside. the snow brings wonderful memories to my mind and for that, I'm truly grateful.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's a beautiful picture. Did you take that?

Emilie said...

I don't have a camera! I just found it on the internet and it really looks like it does outside right now. :) It works.