emilie, I didn't think it was possible for you to offend someone! Now, I do it all the time. But, as Brigham Young once said, "If you take offense where no offense is meant, you're a fool; if you take offense where offense is meant, you're a bigger fool."
Emilie, it is not you who could offend. You only need to stop and think about what you put on your blog. By publishing the works you are agreeing with them. If you do agree with them... then by all means put them up and defend them.
2 comments:
emilie, I didn't think it was possible for you to offend someone! Now, I do it all the time. But, as Brigham Young once said, "If you take offense where no offense is meant, you're a fool; if you take offense where offense is meant, you're a bigger fool."
Emilie, it is not you who could offend. You only need to stop and think about what you put on your blog. By publishing the works you are agreeing with them. If you do agree with them... then by all means put them up and defend them.
Post a Comment