Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Exciting News!!






I know you all have been wondering for a long time what is going on in my life. I am happy to announce that I am....

officially....

going home for Christmas!


I have not been home for almost two years now. Life is so great! Yay!!! I just thought I would share my great news! :)

3 comments:

Audrey Michal said...

We definitely need to do something together after our last finals, before we both leave.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Emilie. I'm so excited you get that opportunity! I'm sure you'll have a blast. And, as your mum said, she misses you at home. :)

Me, I'll be spending my first Christmas with my husband and in-laws. Weird.

-T

Anonymous said...

Awww, and I was all excited to hear other big news... well, I guess going home is really exciting too. Especially if the younger relatives are going to be there (like nieces and/or nephews).