I love weather. It affects me more than it should. But, I love it.
I love wind. I love the smell of wind before rain. I love dancing by myself in the wind. I love wearing long skirts in the wind. I love playing basketball in the wind. I love the feeling of wind through my hair. I love running in the wind. I love the leaves that fly everywhere when it is windy. I love flying kites. I love singing in the wind.
I love rain. I love having the raindrops fall on my face while I look up at the sky in wonder. I love swimming in my lawn at home when it floods. I also love seeing the ducks swim in my lawn at home when it floods. My front yard really becomes a small pond. I love running in the rain. Even though it's a big dangerous, I love swimming in the rain.
I love snow. My first kiss was in the snow. I love going sledding. I love building snow forts and having snowball fights with my brothers and sister. I love the way the snow sparkles when it is new. I used to pretend the ground was full of diamonds and crystals when I was a little girl. I love drinking hot cocoa while watching snow fall from my window. I love reading books when it is snowy outside.
I love sunshine. I love playing tennis, basketball, volleyball-basically any sport. I'll even add I love watching softball games. :) I love swimming. I love picnics. I love parks. I love playing with my nieces and nephews in the sandbox. I love the feeling of the sun on my face. I love the cheerfulness of the world when it is sunny. I love the beach. I love lying on the grass in the sun. I love the flowers. I love the trees.
I feel almost like I should be singing, "I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills. I love the flowers. I love the daffodils. I love the firesides when all the lights are low... boomdiyada, etc...."
Life is beautiful. I'm grateful for weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment