Well my friends I am pretty much the coolest person ever. Have you ever known anyone to do a superman dive with a double back flip? Neither have I... until tonight. Well, I didn't so much watch it as I was a part of it. Ya see, there's this guy I was trying to show off for and I thought to myself, "I bet he would fall in love with me if I dove down the stairs." It was more like I fell for him. He better appreciate that! After I did it, I realized it wasn't the smartest idea I'd ever had of showing myself off. *sigh* What one does for love. Is love a fancy or a fool? In my case... I'd say fool. So much for a romantic night at the library. Actually, this was only the beginning of our relationship. I hear that boys tend to date girls that break/sprain their ankles. What can I say? I have weak ankles. ;)
I am a gimp. I'm not quite sure how this will pan out this semester. I have two dance classes and one exercise science class where I run and jump and do cartwheels and everything! After it happened, I realized it's probably a blessing because I've been running around too much this semester as it is. The Lord knew I needed some time to sit down. I'll be doing more of that than I'd like. Not dancing will be the hardest part. I love dancing. Feel free to visit me. I love visitors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey, weak ankles worked for Kerri Sprug, and Megora. You're in good company.
oh. and you're beautiful.
how are you doing today? please tell me you didn't wear heels to the devotional. i love you, you know.
I did wear heels... well, more like one heel. (don't tell Audrey) My ankle is doing much better today! And I love you more... just so you know
Yeah well I love you both more than anyone. So there.
Post a Comment