Sunday, April 05, 2009

Temple!


Conference was amazing this year. One of my favorite parts was when Melodie made up a game for the kids. She wrote down key words on strips of paper and put them in a bowl. Each of the children picked a strip of paper and every time one of the General Authorities said that word, they could get a handful of popcorn. The children got so excited!! Rachel picked the word temple and during Elder Bednar's talk, she got a lot of popcorn! It was so much that Melodie let the other kids get popcorn when they heard that word too! It turned into a wonderful game and the kids were focused on General Conference. Way to go Mel!

I really love General Conference! I love our tradition of going to Josh and Mel's. You guys are awesome!


Rachel stuffing her face with popcorn! :) So cute!! (Do you love her hair??)

Temple! I heard temple!!

1 comment:

Miss Melodie said...

Josh said he gained a few pounds over the weekend!

I'll never hear the word Temple without seeing handfuls of popcorn going into little mouths.

And yes. I absolutely love Rachel's hair.