Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Don't Like This Song

When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart
I give it completely
Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment
I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you

4 comments:

April said...

Why don't you like this song?

Emilie Gardner said...

Not everyone just loves one person. And just because you love someone doesn't mean it will be forever...

Brit said...

so true. even the deepest loves can be meant to be in your life for only a season; and it makes them all the more poignant.

Bill said...

This is interesting. A friend of mine, years ago, mentioned that she imagined my life being like that song. I was never quite sure exactly what she meant by it (our high school Men's Chorus was singing it at the time), but it's interesting to see you point out that you don't like it.