step one: do you want to be scary, pretty, a character, or an inatimate object.
Step two: decide an era... recent, 90's, 20's, middle ages, renaissance, stone age, etc.
step three: decide what you have or need to get and how far you are willing to go to get what you need. (you may have to go through step one and two a few times before you finish this step)
T, Ted and I went as a 30's couple. It was so fun!! We didn't take pictures though. I'm really sad about that. We'll have to dress up again soon. :) What did you do?
4 comments:
a little late to be figuring that out isnt it?
step one: do you want to be scary, pretty, a character, or an inatimate object.
Step two: decide an era... recent, 90's, 20's, middle ages, renaissance, stone age, etc.
step three: decide what you have or need to get and how far you are willing to go to get what you need. (you may have to go through step one and two a few times before you finish this step)
So what did you decide to be, Emilie? I want pictures. :)
T, Ted and I went as a 30's couple. It was so fun!! We didn't take pictures though. I'm really sad about that. We'll have to dress up again soon. :) What did you do?
I didn't do anything for Halloween this year. I know, I'm boring. Too busy with work...and I never really liked Halloween anyway.
Post a Comment