Tuesday, October 03, 2006

BYU Blast!

Hey!

I'm part of the upcoming BYU Blast! This is the first time BYU's School ofMusic has ever produced a concert this big.

Friday, October 6, 7:30 p.m.
de Jong Concert Hall

Women's Chorus
Cougar Marching Band Drumline
Men's Chorus
Orpheus Winds
BYU Singers
\Panoramic SteelTuba Ensemble
Trombone Choir
Wind Symphony,
Vocal Point
Philharmonic Orchestra
Jazz Ensemble
Deseret Piano Trio
Scene from the upcoming opera Die Fledermaus
and more!

Watch for me, I am in the Women's Chorus.
Tickets are on sale now at the Fine Arts Ticket Office or online atartstix.byu.edu for only $9 ($3 off with BYU or student ID).or you can get a two-for-one coupon and a discount on ice cream at the Creameryon Ninth, click here. HIGH SCHOOL students get an even better discount! They can buy tickets for $2! What a deal! This is a great opportunity to experience all the great performers at BYU in onefull night. Hurry, tickets are going fast..I hope to see you after the concert.

1 comment:

T said...

How I miss ice cream from the Creamery. Oh for the good old days...

And I miss you girls, too. :)